Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Heart of my Thoughts

The heart of my thoughts.  What does that even mean?
I'm sitting here with coffee in hand trying to decifer what I was trying to achieve through starting a blog.

I've seen beauty blogs, artsy blogs, work-out blogs and everyday life blogs.  I am not that.

So who am I?  What am I trying to achieve?

I am like everyone else, dealing with the same things, fighting the same fights, and at the same time--  I'm not.  I am not here to be stuck up and snobby and "better-than" you.  I'm not here to be some know-it-all, or someone who has it all together.  I'm here to be real.. really real.  To inspire people to stop being so worried about what isn't important... To challenge what is so-called 'acceptable' in this world's terms.  To inspire--- Change.

First post- done!

No comments:

Post a Comment